25 Nov Panel on Automotive Tech Innovation in China [VIDEO]
TIME: 4:00 pm. CST
- Siddharta Lizcano, Senior Director – International Smart Cockpit, Xpeng Motors
- Yuhan Yao, Director, Solution Delivery Department, Autonomous Driving Development, NIO
- Regis Robert, ADAS Director, Lotus Tech
China has been the world’s largest automotive manufacturing country since 2008 and in 2021, China’s share of global vehicle production was at 32.54%. Find out how Chinese OEMs are working towards an autonomous infrastructure and speeding-up the process to scale EVs.
Here are some key concepts you can expect to be addressed in this live webinar panel discussion:
- Progressing the zero-emissions agenda: The latest developments, innovation and tech to deliver an electric vehicle future
- The future of autonomous in China: the latest views and plans from Chinese automakers to progress Autonomous vehicles and increase safety
- Lessons learned from China: How the Chinese automotive market is strategizing for the future of mobility.