24 Aug Automobility is Hiring for Consultants!
With the rapidly changing world, opportunities and challenges co-exist. Automobility is determined to help our clients to Build and Profit from the Future of Mobility.
We are seeking individuals to join our team who are passionate about the future of mobility and have a strong interest and/or experience in the automotive industry. Candidates will need strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills. Our experienced senior team will provide unparalleled mentorship that will provide a solid foundation for career development.
If you are intersted or if you have someone in mind who might be interested, please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
JD for Consultant
In this position, your role will be to provide insights to clients. To do so, you will first meet with our clients to uncover their business needs and challenges. Then, you will use your strong analytical skills to perform quantitative and observational data analyses. From these analyses, you will form and present your recommendations to our clients.
Responsibilities for Consultants:
- Plans, organizes, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Executes high quality research and analysis.
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
- Develops client relationships through face-to-face discussions or workshops, concalls or email contact.
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on work and new leads.
- Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements. Supports development of proposals.
- Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and Automobility market through on the job experience and training.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in a field of relevant to the business of Automobility’s clients.
- No less than 1 year of experience in consulting or equivalent professional services capacity.
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills. Automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Chinese language (native)
- English language (fluent)
Automobility Limited is global Strategy & Investment Advisory firm based in Shanghai that is focused on helping its clients to Build and Profit from the Future of Mobility. We help our clients address and solve their toughest business and management issues that arise in midst of fast changing, complicated and ambiguous operating environment. We commit to helping our clients to not only “design” the solutions but also raise or deploy capital and we can assist in implementation, often together with our clients. We put our clients’ interest first and foremost. We are objective and don’t view our client engagements as “projects”; rather as long-term relationships.
Our partners are former senior executives at large corporations and/or senior consultants at leading management consulting firms.We believe clients would benefit the most from a combination of consultants with substantive experience in consulting and in line management.
Therefore, we organize ourselves into a core team augmented by an extensive “extended team members” with a large variety of skills and expertise.
Contact us by email at [email protected]