12 Jul PODCAST: Competing in China’s Electric Vehicles Market
July 12, 2021
Bill Russo was recently a guest on the China Flexpat Podcast where he discussed the state of development of
the Electric Vehicles market in China, and how foreign companies and foreign nationals must calibrate their
thinking to the China context in order to deliver value.
Topics covered included:
– In China, the #electricvehicle is a platform for #digital consumption
– Chinese consumers of #emobility prioritise user experience, not driving experience
– To work in Chinese EV companies, a whole new skillset is needed
Other issues addressed in 20 minutes include:
– Concerns of data-collecting cars by foreign brands
– How Chinese companies solve Chinese problems
– Why Chinese EVs prioritise user experience, not driving experience
– Where do foreign professionals fit in?
To listen to this on Apple Podcasts: