20 Jul Panel Discussion on Connected Mobility at GSMA Mobile World Congress
Shanghai, China, July 17, 2015
An interactive discussion on connected cars, focusing on the following questions:
- How will smart devices and the Internet of Things impact the automotive industry in the next decade?
- Will China play a significant role in accelerating the commercialization of connected car technologies?
- How will the OEM and supplier landscape shift in this new ecosystem? What type of non-traditional new entrants to the connected automobile space do you foresee?
- Will companies of different types, i.e. OEM and Internet companies begin developing new products together? What are your views on this?
- How does China’s digital ecosystem vary compared to western counterparts?
- What is a smart/connected car in terms of features and functions?
- Juergen Bauer, Project Manager, Audi-Tongji Lab
- Tim Shih, Senior Manager Design, R&D, BMW-Brilliance Auto
- Bill Russo, Managing Director, Gao Feng Advisory Company, Ltd.